Leader: Curtis & Kaylynne Klimek
Meeting Day(s): Monday
Meeting Time: 6:30-8:00pm
A new study for parents but also grandparents, teachers, etc.
Grassroots Apologetics for Parents (GAP) is kicking off a new chapter located at Community Baptist Church with a weekly study that will equip you to raise your kids with confident faith in today’s world! Given the many challenges of discipling children in our fast-paced, social media dominant culture, it’s mission critical that parents are prepared to help their kids navigate the tough faith questions they’ll encounter. GAP is here to help you!
Join us as we begin our study together with Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side by Natasha Crain. We’ll cover 40 of the most important faith challenges parents and kids need to understand today, including questions like:
• What evidence is there for God’s existence?
• How could a good God allow evil and suffering?
• Do all religions point to the same truth?
• How can Christians believe miracles are even possible?
• How do we know we can trust the Bible’s authors?
• Why do Christians have varying views on how and when God created the world?
Sponsored by GAP Grassroots Apologetics for Parents (GAP) is a Bible-centered ministry that works with local churches to come alongside and equip parents with an understanding of world view and apologetics (how to make a case for and defend the truth of Christianity). Our passion is to help close the “GAP” that exists for parents between knowing the world will challenge their kids’ faith and knowing what to do about it.
Childcare is available.